SHOWROOM UPDATE: For the safety of our staff and customers, our showroom will open by appointment only.
Replacement Windows St. Louis
Window World of St. Louis is locally owned and operated by Jon Gillette & Jim Lomax. Our objective is to provide our customers with the best,, vinyl replacement windows, doors and siding, at the lowest possible price. Our poducts are made in America and also come backed by a lifetime warranty. Our window installers are factory trained and industry certified, meaning every replacement window will be installed with precision. At Window World of St. Louis, we are committed to the highest quality workmanship for your home improvement needs. We also provide every customer with a FREE in-home window estimate & demonstration!
We are proud to service Greater St. Louis and surrounding areas in Missouri & Illinois, including:
- St. Genevieve
- St. Francois
- Calhoun (IL)
- Green (IL)
- Jersey (IL)
- Macoupin (IL)
- Montgomery (IL)
- Madison (IL)
- Monroe (IL)
- St. Clair (IL)
- St. Charles (IL)
- Bond (IL)
- Fayette (IL)
- Clinton (IL)
- Washington (IL)
- Randolph (IL)
We understand that purchasing windows or siding for your home is a major decision. Let us help you make the right choice! Contact Window World of St. Louis today to schedule your free in-home window replacement estimate!
- "The whole experience with Window Work was top notch. From sales to the awesome installers everyone was professional and communicated well throughout. I would highly suggest them to anyone."
- Brian E.
- "Window World actually got my windows in faster than originally planned. Installation went well. Installers were quick and they cleaned up their work areas. Windows are beautiful and I'm very happy!"
- Lisa C.
- "The whole process was very easy from quoting to installation. The installers were very knowledgeable and professional. They did a fabulous job. We love our new door!"
- Debbie J.
- "Very pleased with the price and product from Window World. We had several windows replaced last year and had them back out this year to do a few more. Salesperson was courteous and efficient, and the crew doing the installation did a great job and cleaned up after the work was finished."
- Ken W.
- "Needed to replace a window before putting my house up for sale. My realtor recommended Window World. It was easy to arrange an appointment with their sales rep. He provided me with several options and did not push the most expensive one. The window had to be special ordered and arrived within the given timeframe. The window was professionally installed and works well. I am very satisfied and would have them bid on larger window projects."
- Ron A.
- "The place to go for windows / installation in St. Louis. I didn’t feel the usual salesman pressure when they came to our house. The quotes came in literally half of Anderson prices. Many flexible options / packages. Financing available if needed."
- Thomas B.
- "Salesman was very helpful and worked around our schedule even though we were so far away, windows are awesome and installed in one day! Installer was very knowledgeable and did a great job, very happy with our new windows. Would recommend definitely!"
- Aaron A.
- "The installers showed up within the time range that they said the would. Did the job quickly and efficiently. The windows look great. Very happy."
- Carl T.
- "Window World did great! They were quick, reasonably priced and even moved up our installation date due to a crew willing to volunteer on a Sunday!"
- Sarah H.
- "The guys that they came and installed my window, Bob and Linden, did an amazing job. I am very well pleased with the experience I had from Window World, would definitely buy from them again."
- Scotty B.
Customer Stories Close ›
Two gentlemen that installed the windows did a fast and clean job.
I love my windows. My energy bill has dropped over $25 per month.
Window World delivered everything promised.